Intro to Industry
As conversations about the arts and creative sector are removed from the school curriculum, we see the importance of introducing secondary school students from diverse backgrounds to the prospect of a career in the fashion industry and creative sector.
The interactive sessions will be a gateway to inspiring future diverse talent to understand what opportunities are available to them.
Details of the programme include:
- London borough schools will be selected to participate
- Aimed at 14-17 year old students from diverse backgrounds
- Hosted at brand partner head offices during school hours, in term time
- Each participating school will be provided with two interactive sessions during term time
- Session one will involve a short introduction to industry professionals in varying roles, what they do, and how they impact the business. This will conclude with setting a brief to attendees to complete over a period of time
- Session two will bring the group back together for a digital session, where our group of young people will present back their ideas and receive feedback from the professionals
Launching in September 2022