Brand Profile Link
Manage Order book from order entry through to Shipping. Ensure we ship on time to our clients; or
manage any issues proactively. Manage order flow and service requests in order to meet business unit’s
objectives. Effectively communicate with internal and external Business partners.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Wholesale Customer Service to carry out the
Customer Service Activities
- Provide best in class service to all our customer contacts – through ownership of assigned accounts and
demonstrated proficiency of the business.
- Act as a point of contact for our customers for any issue – either resolving yourself or through working
with other business functions.
- Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account – both to the customer and to the relevant internal business partners
Order Management Activities
- Support market activities that include order upload, order confirmations and resolution of any
- Review and maintain orders through the order management system from the time of receipt to the time of shipment.
- Review orders to ensure accuracy in product assortment, and scheduled ship dates.
- Ensuring we receive confirmed purchase orders from our clients
- Ensure orders are prepared in advance for shipping; and ship on time.
- Execute pro forma invoices, customs invoices and track payments for cash in advance accounts
- Communicate order status to Sales Channel and/or Account.
- Execute order changes based upon business need.
- Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping
- Liaison between shipping area and the account and/or Sales/Allocation team to solve any issues (cancel date, PO errors, response time of routing)
- Provide support as it relates to returns, claims, generating return authorization, schedule pick up in partnership with 3rd party and providing instructions to account.
Ad hoc Inventory transfers
Reporting / Analysis Activities
- Develop weekly ship update for assigned accounts
- Provide information and analysis to support commercial activities – sales order updates, shipment forecast, etc
- Provide analysis as needed to support Sales Channel and/or other department’s requests and resolve related issues.
- Provide shipping documents after shipment for EXW accounts
- Provide post shipment support and assist in research as needed for shortages, overages and other claims.
- Provide daily activity report(s) as needed by the business, leadership and/or account
An outstanding professional will have…
- Order Management experience, including detailed understanding of the order, fulfillment, and invoice process
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and email applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions
- Ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Multilingual- Fluent in English, French or German a plus
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events – Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off – Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards – Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please follow this link
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers. If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that’s ok.
We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/