Brand Profile Link
Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last—for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands committed to stretching what’s possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Visit their People page to learn more about Tapestry’s commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The Junior Demand Planner is responsible for planning inventory flow and ensuring
inventory optimisation for the Coach Wholesale channel for Europe & Middle East.
The Junior Demand Planner will develop a strategic product SKU level demand plan aligned to global strategy for the leather goods categories as well as overseeing both inbound and outbound shipments to ensure a smooth delivery to the end customer.
This role will play an integral part in delivering sales and margin targets as well as working cross
functionally to optimise cross channel inventory opportunities.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Demand Planning to…
- Own and maintain inventory reporting including monthly statistics on sales, inbound production deliveries, stock holding, out of stock prevention and reorder analysis. Ensure optimal inventory levels are held to maximize sales and minimize inventory liability risk
- Perform root cause analysis of supply/demand issues and provide solutions for the commercial business and escalation to upper management whenever necessary
- Perform assortment/monthly, seasonal & in-season sales hindsight analysis to inform future buy plans & sales trends
- Plan SKU level demand plan under made to forecast inventory model in line with sales & inventory targets
- Review MOQ’s & reinvest in relevant SKU’s to ensure sales plan is achievable
- Lead cross functional alignment meeting to provide teams overview of seasonal buy vs sales plan strategy ensuring seasonal plans are in line with global guidance
- Review current & future inventory holding to minimize inventory excess & maximize sales
- Own the seasonal buy inclusive of forecast maintenance using planning tool (RPAS) both topline financials and SKU level plans
- Partner closely with cross functional teams (finance, sales, buying and account services) to ensure inventory investments are aligned to global strategy and needs are met. Identify risk and put actionable steps in place to mitigate and react according to a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Partner with Customer Service on facilitating Stock Transfer Orders (STO) to ensure smooth
outbound delivery to end customer
- Build relationships, interact, and collaborate with sales, operations, finance, buying, inventory management, and logistic partners
The accomplished individual will possess…
- 1-2+ years’ in a Demand Planning/Supply Chain role, experience in retail, B2B, franchise or
wholesale business models
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into action points
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure and multiple
- Experience in planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel skills (pivots, vlookups, ifs / sumifs)
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events – Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off – Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards – Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please follow this link
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers. If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that’s ok.
We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/