Brand Profile Link
Reporting to the Senior Production Manager, the Assistant Manager for Visual Experience Production will collaborate with local Coach, Kate Spade & Stuart Weitzman teams as well as global partners in New York on the smooth execution of visual display elements across our stores and beyond.
You will be a part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will ensure that brand standards are
adhered to and elevated as well as ensuring timelines and processes are suitably met.
This role requires a high level of management and coordination across multiple projects and the ability to juggle various departmental needs in a very fast paced environment.
You’ll have a keen interest in visual merchandising and retail concept design, have your finger on the pulse and relish being part of a team that stretches what’s possible.
You will know what our competitors are doing, what trends are taking off globally, always strive for innovation and perfection and have an eye for detail and a head for trouble shooting.
The successful individual will leverage their skill set to…
- Support the Senior Production Manager in executing instore displays from brief stage through
technical development, prototyping, and manufacture, right through to install. You will work on
projects in our own stores as well as with wholesale partners and on OOH experiential activations
- Manage budgets on a project-by-project basis and work with our vendor pool to ensure we always receive the best possible quotes and lead-times
- Support with the new store opening program and ensure visual production needs are delivered in a timely manner. This includes bespoke treatments, light boxes and signage packages
- Be present on site at installs where necessary, this can often be outside of normal working hours and across the EMEAI region
- Build and own briefs in partnership with Visual Merchandising and Marketing teams. This can include owning budget recommendations and timelines as well as ensuring any briefs shared internally (or externally) are solid and appropriate for the needs of the market, our partners and the wider business strategy
- Raise purchase orders and reconcile invoices where appropriate and ensure vendors are paid
correctly and on time
- Ensure relevant expenditure is being accrued correctly month to month
- Ad-hoc administrative duties such as booking couriers, managing freight forwarding and ordering samples & supplies
The accomplished individual will possess…
- A background in visual merchandising and visual merchandising production. This includes 3D display builds and a good understanding of 2D print processes
- Basic art working skills
- Intermediate Adobe and 3D modelling skills. Note; this is not a design led role but this role will
require making amends to designs issued by the New York studio to suit local business needs.
SketchUp skills are a must, Rhino knowledge is desirable
- Excellent project management skills (you will lead projects independently from start to finish)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work across all levels of the business
- Fantastic timekeeping skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects of various scales at any one time
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events – Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off – Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards – Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please follow this link
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers. If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that’s ok.
We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/