Brand Profile Link
Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last—for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands committed to stretching what’s
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry’s commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
As a Wholesale Operations Analyst, you will focus on developing and improving scalable
processes to support the commercial efforts of the wholesale business in Europe.
You will assist our business partners to ensure maximum efficiencies and work with cross functional teams (Sales, Customer Service, DC’s and Finance) to build and enhance processes, analytical reporting, and support systems upgrades.
Additionally, you adhere to KPI goals for post market activities, order book management and key reporting metrics to elevate operational excellence for the brand. You will own post market activities, look for process improvements and partner with the finance and credit teams to ensure the smooth delivery of the order book whilst providing reliable and timely delivery, foresee and mitigate risk.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Wholesale Operations to…
- Communicate with cross functional partners regarding inbound and shipping projections for the
- Provide visibility to internal partners on mid-month / month-end recap, pull forward opportunity and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Ensure alignment with Sales on requirements prior to on boarding new / change in business processes
- Provide operational support to internal & external team for current and prospective customers by
communicating current / new process
- Supporting operational set up of all new accounts, price changes, returns, account’s enquires / quality issues and customer master data maintenance
- Managing not for sale shipments (GWP’s / Uniforms) from DC to account
- Providing ad-hoc reporting for Europe Sales teams as needed (projections, reforecasts, order book reporting etc)
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional internal and external partners
- Highly analytical, detail and result oriented
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Operations and Logistics
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events – Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off – Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards – Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please follow this link
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers. If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that’s ok.
We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/