Location: Watford, UK
Brand Profile Link
We’re ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you’re free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Tactical Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for working in a team of analysts to deliver the short term tactical planning process for Global Customer Care as well as supporting the forecasting and real-time functions in the overall end to end planning process.
Ensuring the administration of the various applications are up to date and accurate. The Tactical Planning Analyst will facilitate the tactical planning process and use both historical & current data to analyse and track activities, trends and variances between the actual and forecasted workforce requirement. The team will effectively work to close gaps to improve our service to customers.
You will identify trends or issues and work with others in ASOS & wider 3rd party
partners to fix the root cause of problems. You will aim to improve the
customer experience, the quality, the utilisation of resources and maintain
and achieve service levels.
You will facilitate, liaise with both 3rd party suppliers, inhouse operational
teams to ensure the ‘delivery plan’ is set up for success, whilst ensuring risks
and issues are mitigated or flagged appropriately.
ASOS is the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, expanding
globally at a rapid pace. Technology is at heart of this business growth and
by delivering incredible solutions we are able to pioneer the technical
innovation needed to keep our 20-something market engaged, the cloudbased architecture to support our global reach and the agile engineering
methods to deliver value fast.
You will be…
- Creating Schedules, and operational heat maps to meet Customer Demand to ensure optimum service coverage.
- Facilitating overall Global capacity plans for all our markets, and working with 3rd party partners to deliver the ‘best possible plan’
- Ensuring we have the right number of staff in the right place at the right
- time for our global markets
- Generating Schedules 4/5 weeks in advance for our Inhouse teams
- Scheduling/co-ordinating the updates for advisor activity within WFM
- including performance coaching sessions to ensure alignment of
- advisors to team leaders.
- Facilitation of holiday management for the operation.
- Making recommendations for changes that are in line with the business
- objectives and priorities
- Review actual data vs forecast vs scheduling data within the daily reports from the MI team to identify problems or exceptions, and analyse
- long term impacts into service
- Responsible for providing recommendations on staffing requirements
- based on volumes, service levels and available capacity
- Regular reviews of working patterns for in house colleagues
- Regular reviews of Demand patterns for our global markets/channels.
- Able to identify additional reports or supplementary data that can be
- used to overlay the existing data to provide a greater insight into
- operational performance
- Working closely & driving with stakeholders to evidence and validate
- improvement suggestions.
- Driving process improvements, governance and control that improve
- the tactical planning team’s overall delivery.
- Previous knowledge of workforce management and scheduling applications preferred (Gnatta, Teleopti)
- Experience in working in a high volume, fast paced ever changing department
- Excellent problem-solving skills – evidence of demonstrating innovative and methodical thinking
- With the ability to use computer-based software to support swift and succinct data analysis including experience of manipulating presenting data to stakeholders. A self-motivated, flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Open minded, consultative and adopts a ‘win win’ mindset.
- A Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.