Brand Profile Link
We’re ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you’re free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
ASOS is undertaking an exciting multi-year transformation Programme, called ASOS reimagined, to enable our ambitious global growth plans. You will be part of the business change function who are responsible for enabling the successful delivery of the transformation and continuous improvement initiatives through coaching, facilitating and helping to grow change capability across ASOS. The business change function comprises a TMO and a centre of Operational Excellence which includes, business architecture, process excellence lean / agile, and change management teams.
As a SENIOR BUSINESS ARCHITECT, you’ll be part of our Operational Excellence centre of excellence. You will help to Establish the Business architecture artefacts that connect our ASOS Reimagined strategy to our DAY-TO-DAY operations. Co-creating the approaches we take and embedding new practices. you will work with a wide range of senior stakeholders, shaping the foundations we need to successfully deliver a customer centric, cross-functional business model.
We’re passionate about development at ASOS. You will learn lots and be encouraged to develop your career whilst you’re with us. We’re a dynamic and fast paced company, so you’ll have the chance to run with your ideas and have a true input into how ASOS does things.
You will be…
- Co-creating the approach to Business Architecture at ASOS, defining the principles, artefacts and practices needed to embed as part of ASOS Reimagined, working alongside our Senior Process Architect
- Working with our Transformation and Change teams to understand the strategies being delivered, and create buy-in for where business architecture supports
- Identifying capabilities and upskilling required to embed Business Architecture
- Facilitating workshops with Senior stakeholders to create the artefacts to establish our business architecture and embed in our Ways of Working
- Utilising ARIS, our BPM system to communicate our BA across the business, working with the process excellence team to build capabilities required
- Working alongside our improvement teams in Lean and Agile, to build understanding for Business Architecture and how it connects to their operating frameworks
- Tracking the benefit of embedding Business Architecture and clearly communicating the journey
- Assist in the establishment of the overall Business Change function, joining together each capability to provide an aligned service catalogue to the business
- Experience working as a Senior/Lead Business Architect in a digital Retail organisation, with familiarity of Lean Thinking or Process Excellence
- Previous experience of Business process modelling (preferably BPMN), Process Mining and systems (ARIS and CELONIS)
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills with experience of establishing a BA practice within/alongside a significant transformation programme
- Experience line managing and coaching
- Exceptional organisation skills to manage multiple activities across multiple teams and locations concurrently
- A passion for developing knowledge and capability in others that will drive daily continuous improvement
- Willing to learn quickly and take on responsibility for developing the next Transformation at ASOS
- Ability to prioritise workload and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of Business levels
- Professionalism and a positive approach to work
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.