Brand Profile Link
We’re ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you’re free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
We are currently a team of 40+, split into four key areas – Stock, Non Stock & Payments, Admin & Reporting and Projects.
The Accounts Payable team is an important function that requires those with vision, the ability to deliver change, efficiency, attention to detail and of course results!
This role will form part of a project team being set up to support our AP Team with invoice processing and Supplier Statement reconciliations.
You will be
- Invoice matching
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
What Success Looks Like
- Invoice matching of up to 400-500 invoices per week
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations of up to 80-100 per week
- Clear and timely communication and reporting to Project Senior/AP Supervisor
We’d love to meet, someone with
- Accurate and logical approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Great Time Management Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Takes initiative and flexible to change
- Intermediate Excel skills (beneficial but not essential)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary, pension, and private medical care scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flex benefits allowance – which you can chose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.