Visual Merchandising with Fendi
Have you ever wondered how brands bring the vision for their eye-catching windows and in-store displays to life through visual merchandising?
From concept to development, the visual merchandising team is responsible for translating the creative vision into reality, whilst ensuring that the brand DNA is woven into every element.
Join us in partnership with luxury brand, Fendi, on the 21st November for an evening at their Bond Street store where our Founder, Daniel Peters, will sit down in conversation with the WW Creative Visual Merchandising Director, Natasha Davis.
Who is our guest professional?
Natasha Davis – WW Creative Visual Merchandising Director, Fendi
Over the last 15 years Natasha has worked with renowned brands such as Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Max Mara, Burberry and Fendi as WW Creative Visual Merchandising Director.
Natasha’s unique sense of innovation and creativity as well as her astute commercial understanding has delivered extraordinary results across her global retail network.
During her tenure at Fendi, Natasha not only helped create the global brand image using cutting edge visual merchandising, but also worked seamlessly across all platforms ensuring consistency and brand alignment from showrooms, to retail stores, digital to events and styling.
Natasha helped increase Fendi’s network of stores partnering with architects, design and merchants to lead the creative direction on store image, layouts and capacity, end to end creative, production of windows, events and in-store experiences globally.
What is the format?
During the event we’ll step into the world of Fendi to hear from Natasha as she discusses her career, and you’ll learn about the process of how Fendi developed their current in-store festive display.
You’ll also be given a short tour of the space to see the display up close and personal.
The event will also provide you with a great opportunity to network amongst the other attendees, as you never know when you might find someone who you share a similar passion with!
7:30pm Guest arrival and welcome drink
7:45pm Talk to begin
8:15pm Audience questions
8:25pm Store tour of festive installation
8:35pm Drinks and networking
9:15pm Event close
How to secure your place?
As with all of our workshops at FMR, the session is aimed at a diverse pool of talent, in particular, those who come from underrepresented communities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identify as being from a lower socio economic background OR
- Have received free school meals OR
- Identify as being from a marginalised community i.e. ethnic minority, LGBTQ+, have a disability etc
We are limited to TWENTY places for this workshop.
Please book your place by following the link below.
Things to know
- This event is intended for people aged 18+ and you will be required to provide proof of age should we request it upon your arrival
- Please note that this workshop will take place at a venue which is not owned or managed by Minority Report Ltd, and should you have any accessibility needs or any other special requirements to attend the workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will happily discuss any reasonable adjustments with you
- Attendees will be provided with complimentary refreshments during the event