Workshops and Learning Sessions
We believe that workshops and learning sessions are an effective tool for breaking down the challenges and systemic problems within organisations, which in turn effect change.
All of our workshops are available to be delivered in person or online and can be selected by you, or we can propose a recommended programme of learning and development once we understand your scope of work.
Identity in the Workplace: How to be an Effective Ally
This workshop will help your team to accelerate the journey towards creating an inclusive and anti-racist workplace.
Within this 120 minute session we will do the following:
- Start the conversation together
- Understand the problems faced by marginalised communities – in particular, people of colour
- Provide action based solutions to challenge the problems of discrimination in the workplace
The session helped me to be more aware about my own behaviour, especially to be more mindful of the things you say to others as they can have a negative impact on others.
Creating in the Age of Inclusivity and Equality￼
This workshop will help your team to accelerate the process for creating best in class advertising that offers a diverse and representative narrative.
Within this session we will do the following:
- Examine fashion’s transformative power to change and contribute to a more open, diverse and inclusive society, through a series of case studies and exercises
- Challenge participants to think more broadly across all stages of creation and delivery of concepts, products and campaigns
I thought the session was educational and helped me think in different ways but in a non-judgemental environment.